Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First and Foremost,
This is not my first blog. I will  not make promises to write in it, Ill do it as I have time as my life has never been convenient to anyone or any activity. Not being negative, You'll certainly enjoy my tails of Pet Stores and Public Work. You may also get a kick out of my love life, or friendships. Maybe your into dog training or guinea pigs. You've come to the right blog. I have a lot of time on my hands when it comes to work with the city, For my protection I will not state my location or my employer. Feel free to guess or ask. I'm sure many things I will talk about will ring true with my fellow associates and colleges. :) I hope y'all are ready because I am.

 It's new.
       It's Fresh.
               It's my new Blog.


                                                        XoXo
                                                            Sarah Gooch

No comments:

Post a Comment