Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cover Letters and Applications...

So as soon as I got a job in Kentucky doing big things with the city, My amazing mother called me and informed me of a college in TX that was intrested in having my application on file for future jobs. Now, right of the bat you'll notice that there number 1, is not a job opening. Number 2, I live in Kentucky, am I really going to move again??
"Really Mom? Moving Again?!"- Bonni


The anwser is simple my friend. Yes, I would move again. I don't have children, I don't need to live in a great school district neighborhood, I don't have morgage.. In fact, there is nothing, and I mean nothing legally tieing me in to KY except a lease and 2 part time jobs. With enough money to break my lease and 2 weeks notice I could be anywhere in the country. Right now, my life is all about freeing my self from struggle. I work 65+ hours per week right now, and I struggle.

Problem #1. Family. My signifigant others family lives here, and mind you things have been rough...but it would really suck to not be able to see them anymore.

Problem #2. Signifigant others job. There is no Home Depot in the city in which we would be moving to should i get hired. There is also not a petstore of certain requirement (not naming names) that I could transfur to. This is a small small town. I would be the only person working, and I would be doing it on one salery and not 2, so the pay would have to be good.

Problem #3. My family. This puts me smack dab in the middle of everyone, and I mean everyone I care about. Dad would be 12 hours away, mom would be 5. Johns fam would be 17, Katie would be even further (screw it I'm flying), Kassy (flying), and Kay (flying). Wow. Thats a new level of alone and sacrifice. Again... the paycheck would have to be sweet.

But you know what. I will apply. I'll send my resume and know that what ever happens, there is a plan for me that always works out. You know, as long as I don't move without a job again. That was stupid. Lol.


Anywho, Back to photoshop and Editting. Gotta head to the police department tonight to shoot a PSA and then onwards to home to be poor after paying rent and leaving 20 cents in my back account.

-Toodles

                                         Sarah Gooch

No comments:

Post a Comment