Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Holy Cow Patties Batman!!

Page views are at 125, per week. Holy crap. How did that happen.

I guess other people seek entertainment from my lifes ha ha and boo hoos. Though it has been really nice that there has been less boo hoo and more Ha Ha these days. Maybe my positive outlook on life draws more people in then my negative rants?

Or maybe people just really liked me last blog about Yes, This is Dog. Lmao.

Anyway, back to the grind today. Ive had a couple days off to handle some fun personal business that thankfully all shook out pretty well and I feel "somewhat" rested and prepared to take on the rest of my week. Thankfully today is a One Job day and all I have to do is make it till 5 then I can go home, clean and bond with my animals and my man. Today will be the big guinea pig bedding change day where we switch back from paper to fabric.

I'll admit, I had fun with the paper, it was festive and very very easy to just throw away and add more. Alas, I am not the type of person that will sacrifice money for less work.

Furthermore, excuse my manners as I have not introduced my family to you yet! Drum roll Please.

 
The Great John, he is not just a boyfriend, He is THE boyfriend. We have been dating for 9 years now and are finally living together not under a parents roof. Its pretty freeing and we have created our own little life together with our fur-kids. John is partial to the Guinea Pigs, but every now and then he will have a moment of understanding with the dog and cat.


My Two Girls and the Original Pigs, Coke (the front) and Sprite in the back. They are close to one full year old now and are probably the most loved pigs in the whole house. Coke is Johns Lil girl, (his fave) and Sprite was my first Guinea Pig that started the addiction.
Mr. Pibb. He was the Male that started it all. Mr. Pibb was first known as sick pig. Simply because of his inability to recover from simple sniffles after coming into contact with new guinea pigs at the store. He spend months in our isolation room where I hand fed and watered him to make sure this Lil dude would pull through. Well, needless to say we bonded. Mr. Pibb is my secret favorite. He hangs out with me all the time while cooking, editing and even on road trips. (He is well traveled). Mr. Pibb enjoys eating hay and long runs on the floor.



This is Possum Pig, AKA Fanta. My other Male. I got him strictly to keep pibb company until we could get him neutered so he could hang around with the girls. Pibb and Fanta are shadows of each other. Fanta has a mild Head Tilt and shows some signs of a neurological condition, but is able to navigate very well and doesn't let it slow him down. We think it was from an ear infection that went untreated and caused some damage when he was just a young pup.

 

Bonni Cat. The original pet, and the best cat to ever walk this earth. She was a stray animal facility cat that won my heart from the moment I say her in Germany. She has traveled with me and my mom since day one and is now solely my cat. She loves cuddles, ear scratching and "kitty snacks".
 
 

Molle Der Hund. Molle is a Corgi with a Tail and she is full of fun and energy. She is now 2 years old, (lord where has the time gone) and is Mama's Lil girl through and though. She is a fetch freak, and will retrieve anything, and I mean anything you will toss her. She loves to swim and wade and is everything I have every wanted in a dog. Those stubby little legs won my mind, and her unconditional loyalty won my heart.
 
 
 
 
Alright, well that's my clan, And I feel like introductions have been long so I am going to wrap it up there with that today. This is my Monday so happy late Monday to the rest of the working world. ;)
 
Y'all Make it a Good One.
 
Sarah Gooch
 


No comments:

Post a Comment