Friday, September 6, 2013

Yes, This is Dog.



We Interrupt The Mornings Coffee and Donuts to report that... Yes. This is Dog.

I came accross this internet meme a couple years ago and fell in love with it. I wont lie, my dog now anwsers the phone for every telemarketer that decides to try to sell me something. This morning when my boss called and asked me to come in and help stock, I let my dog get that one too. While she has to be prompted to speak, Que. "Say Hi" Its pretty amusing to see her carry on with the person on the phone like they really want to talk to her. So. To make everyone Magic Happy, I will post my favorite "Hello, This is Dog" Memes Below.


The old... No I will not accept your collect call spiel!

Yes dog, cat here.

I am now so tempted to write on my car window... Yes, This is Dog. ;P That way every time we go for a walk I shall honor my favorite meme!
 
Until Next Time Chuckle Heads!
Sarah Gooch
 


No comments:

Post a Comment