Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pig-tastic October

It's fantastic, and It's full of Guinea Pigs. Therefore it is Pigtastic. I'll start you off with some cute pig photos from my Deviant Art Account.
 
 


 
 
Some shots are old that have just been edited, some are new. The top two shots feature Sprite, my first pig, or the pig that started an obsession. The bottom pig is my newest pig, Tab the ginger. Hes a total goob.
 
 
Anyway, let me enlighten you to the tastic in pig-tastic.
First off, Foster news.
 
These are our intake stats.
3 Females, (ginger, ruby eyes) Origin: Owensboro Animal Control
-> Sent to Rescued Guinea Pigs in Settlesburg IN
(pending adoption)
 
2 Females (Long hair, one tan/brown black, other white/black tan)
Origin: Owensboro Animal Control
Sent to Rescued Guinea Pigs in Settlesburg IN
(pending adoption)
 
2 Males (Blonde and white, Black and white) Origin: Personal Surrender
Currently Boarding
(Adoptable)
 
We have been busy busy busy with the city of owensboro! Looking forward to expanding to cover Bowling Green as well. Maybe one day in the future Evansville.
 
 
So as you can see, we have been up to our ears in wheeks. Thankfully our foster numbers are at 2, and we are no stranger to the guys that we have in right now. They where placed in a home about 2 months ago and have been returned, due to lazyness.
 
 
The second reason for tastic is my job has promoted me! Wooo! I have advanced in pet store rank by one as the new Pet Care Lead, Which too those who are like... WTF is that. It means that in the department of Petcare I am second in command to my amazing boss-woman. Code name Dersh. So, I am stoked. I am moving from norm 28 hours a week to a steady 36-40 hours a week. Full time baby. This is coming in great time for my student loan defurment to end. I have one more deferment period i can take...but i plan on saving that for a rainy day.
 
 
So as you can see, Ive been busy with the pet store, with my Guinea Fosters and with Halloween prep. Ill leave yall at that for now. Next blog all dedicate to halloween and decorations and dog costumes. I plan to work the entirity of the actuall holiday, however ill be one of those people who leaves a bucket of candy out. ;)
 
 
Much Love,
Sarah Gooch



 



No comments:

Post a Comment