Rwar has happened. I went postal this morning when i came in and saw the amount of dead fish in the tanks, the dirty filters, the nasty milky white quarntine tank with the same filters that I put in there on Sat.... I'm done. Im don't playing mother to lazyness. Ignorance is one thing, I will teach, i will learn right along side you. But i will not, and will never again take up for you or have pitty on you when you are flat out lazy/late/or call out 2 hours after your shift begins. This is your job. Do it or get the fuck out.
Secondly. Job#2 Walk into a shit storm started by one of the other video techs about how I am not doing what he needs me to do. Uh. Buddy i told you i am waiting for clearance to get that b-roll. Shut your face. I can not do what i am not authorized to do, and to get your b-roll I need an escort. Over it. Told my Boss i was over it. She's over it too.
Bonni. -> Pee'd on the couch. Thanks cat.
Molle-> Destroyed paperplates, one of her backpack pouches and a treat bag. Thanks dog.
John-> I love you. Thank you for the flowers. <3
On and on today has sucked ass. As soon as I get off here I am going to go tan for a lil bit...then go take a long ass bath.. maybe stop by walmart and get some bath salts first and do it right. I need it.
If i don't hulk out at throw someone through a wall first with all this shoulder tension. Lol.
Anywho, Thanks for the Vent Session.
Sorry If you got trapped into reading it.
-=Sarah Gooch

No comments:
Post a Comment